Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cari!


To my sweet sister who I miss dearly...Happy Birthday!

As time passes, I am trying so hard to stay focussed on where Cari is - with God. I know that her joy and peace are beyond my comprehension. And, for that I am grateful. I am also grateful that God blessed me with the opportunity to have someone in my life (my whole life) who I could share so many memories with, someone who I could always count on, someone who I could share EVERYTHING with, and someone who I could love and be loved unconditionally. I thank God for sharing her with me.

Today I celebrate Cari, her birth, her life and her everlasting life.

I love you dearly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cari is dearly missed by each of us but God brought her into our lives for a purpose. A daughter, sister, and aunt that provided many wonderful memories for us to hold dear to our hearts until we meet again. I look at the picture of Cari and Lisa at that young age and feel the wonder and awe I felt that God blessed me with two beautiful heartfelt daughters. And then, who at that time would realize he would bless our family several years later with a brother Richie. Thank you God for being so loving and thank you Lisa for letting Cari's memory live on with each of us. Love Mom